HMDA AGGREGATE REPORT HELP CONTENTS
Retrieving an Aggregate
Report as a PDF, Excel or Text File
In order to successfully view your report in
PDF or Excel format, you need to have Adobe
Acrobat or Microsoft Excel, respectively.
1) From the main screen, you may narrow your search for MSA/MD
data to view by first selecting the state in which the desired MSA/MD resides.
Select the specific state by clicking on the state name and then clicking on
"Retrieve MSA/MD by State". To view a list of all MSA/MDs select All States.
Note: The MSA/MD areas displayed on the list will be filtered
based on the state selection. If you selected a specific state, you will see only the MSA/MDs
located in that state. If you selected All States, you will see all MSA/MDs listed.
2) Select the specific MSA/MD by clicking the desired MSA/MD. Click one of the following
buttons to view a single table in PDF or Excel format, all tables in PDF format, or a
text file of all tables for the MSA/MD.
Depending on your selection, follow the steps for the appropriate button.
- To view a single table by an MSA/MD: Click the “Select MSA/MD” button.
You will be taken to the Aggregate table list to select the specific table; click on the respective table name from the list. Next, select the desired
file format of either PDF or Excel by clicking on the respective radio button. Then click on "Select Report" button. You will be taken to the selected table
displayed in either PDF or Excel per your choice.
- To view all tables for an MSA/MD: Click the “Select All Tables for MSA/MD” button.
You will be taken to the Report screen with all the tables
displayed in PDF format.
- To view all tables for an MSA/MD as a text file: Click the “Select All Tables for MSA/MD – Text File” button.
The “File Download” dialog box appears that prompts you to open or save the file. If you click the “Open” button, you will be taken to the Report screen with all the tables displayed in