- On February 24, 2012, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) issued a final notice requiring the electronic filing of most FinCEN reports by July 1, 2012. The deadline for mandatory E-Filing has passed; therefore, institutions now must file FinCEN reports electronically. For more information about mandatory E-Filing, please see FinCENís BSA E-filing System.
- Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts, TD F 90-22.1 (Rev. January 2012) OMB No. 1545-2038
- Blocked Properties Reporting Form (TD F 90-22.50)
- Application for the Release of Blocked Funds (TDF 90-22.54)
- Cuban Remittance Affidavit Form (TDF 90-22.52)
- Request for Release of Blocked Property Form (TD F 90-22.54)
- Voluntary Form for Reporting Blocked Transactions
- Voluntary Form for Reporting Rejected Transactions