The Institution's Profile
The Institution's Profile is a summary of characteristic and structure information resulting from one of these three search options:
- Institution Search
- USBA Search
- HCs > $10B
From the summary page you may access the institution's Organizational Hierarchy Report and Financial Reports
Characteristics are is based upon the Institution Types listed below:
- For Banks, Credit unions, Savings & Loans, etc.
If the institution has a parent, the parent's name will be displayed as a hyperlink.
- Primary Federal Regulator
- Insurance Provider ( FDIC/BIF)
- FDIC Certificate Number
- Routing Transit Number (RTN)
- Activity (Commercial Banking, etc.)
- Parent (Top Holder)
Click on the name to view the parent's profile.
- For Branches
- Head Office - The name of institution's head office will be displayed as a hyperlink.
- Click on the name to view the profile of the head office.
- Parent (Top Holder) - If the institution has a parent, the parent's name will be displayed as a hyperlink.
- Click the name to view the parent's profile
- Structure information varies, based upon the institution's type. Links are provided to search the institution's history, organizational hierarchy, acquisitions, and branches.
- Institution History
Changes to an institution's characteristic and structure information include updates to name, address, entity type, and other events, such as institution closures, acquisitions, and failures.
This report displays the ownership relationships of the institution. Hierarchy Reports are available for all institution types except branches of banks.
- Financial Statements for the HCs > $10B are available 60 days after the end of the quarter. Financial Statements for all other Bank Holding Companies are updated approximately one month later.
- Performance Ratios (BHCPR data) for Bank Holding Companies are available approximately 75 days after the end of the quarter.
- Financial data for U.S. Branches and Agencies of Foreign Banks are available approximately 60 days after the end of the quarter.
Historical reports are not maintained indefinitely. The schedule of availability is listed below.
Links are provided to the FDIC's web site for Bank reports, Savings and Loans, and other Thrift institutions. Links are also provided to the NCUA's web site for Credit Unions.
- Five years of quarterly data are available for bank holding companies that file the FR Y-9C and FR Y-9LP
- Five years of semiannually data are available for the FR Y-9SP
- Two years of quarterly data are available for BHCPR reports
- Five years of quarterly data are available for the FFIEC 002 report