PMIC DISCLOSURE REPORT HELP CONTENTS
Retrieving a Disclosure
Report as a PDF or Text File
To view your report in
PDF format, you
need to have Adobe Acrobat.
1) From the main screen, highlight the
specific institution whose data you would like to view and click the "Select
2) Choose an MSA/MD by selecting the desired MSA/MD.
Note: If your institution has a home or branch office located in more than one MSA/MD or if you have taken
applications on property located outside of an MSA/MD where you have a home or branch office, you will have to run each set of
tables separately for each MSA/MD or area outside of an MSA/MD to retrieve entire data for a selected Institution.
3) Click one of the following buttons to view a single table in PDF format, all tables in PDF format, or a Text File of all tables for the MSA/MD. Depending on your selection, follow the steps for the appropriate button.
- Select MSA/MD: Highlight the Disclosure table and click the “Select MSA/MD” button.
You will be taken to the Report screen with the selected table displayed in PDF format.
- Select All Tables for MSA/MD: Click the “Select All Tables for MSA/MD” button.
You will be taken to the Report screen with all the tables displayed in PDF format.
- Select All Tables for MSA/MD - Text File: Click the “Select All Tables for MSA/MD – Text File” button.
The “File Download” dialog box appears that prompts you to open or save the file. If you click the “Open” button, you will be taken to the Report screen with all the tables displayed in Text format.