HMDA DISCLOSURE REPORT HELP CONTENTS
Retrieving a Disclosure
Report as a PDF or Text File
In order to successfully view your report in
PDF format, you
need to have Adobe Acrobat.
1) Decide how you will search for your institution by choosing from the following three search criteria: Bank Name, Home Office Location or Location Where Loans Are Made. For each search criteria you also have the option of filtering your search by Agency, Institution Name and Respondent ID. You also have the option of sorting your search results in ascending or descending order and by either Institution Name or RID/Agency Code.
2) Enter in the appropriate determining information for whichever criteria you have chosen into the search details portion of the Institution Search Screen.
3) Highlight the name of the selected institution from the list provided. The institution will be listed under the name reported by them on their Transmittal Sheet. If there are several institutions with similar names, you can pinpoint the institution you are searching for by looking at Respondent ID number located to the left of the institution name.
4) Click on the "Select Institution" button.
5) Choose an MSA/MD by clicking on the desired MSA/MD and pressing "Select MSA/MD".
**Note** Tables S1, S2, R1 (listed under MSA/MD of "99999") and A1W, A2W, A3W, A4W and BW (listed under MSA/MD of "00000") are institution level reports and will contain the same information regardless of which MSA/MD number is chosen.
6) Click one of the following buttons to view a single table in PDF format, all tables in PDF format, or a Text File of all tables for the MSA/MD. Depending on your selection, follow the steps for the appropriate button.
**Note** If your institution has a home or branch office located in more than one MSA/MD, or you have taken applications on property located outside of an MSA/MD where you have a home or branch office, you will have to retrieve and print each set of tables separately for each MSA/MD or area outside of an MSA/MD to retrieve entire data for a selected institution.
- Select MSA/MD: Click on the desired table then click the “Retrieve Report” button.
You will be taken to the Report screen with the selected table displayed in PDF format.
- Select All Tables for MSA/MD: Click the “Select All Tables for MSA/MD” button.
You will be taken to the Report screen with all the tables displayed in PDF format.
- Select All Tables for MSA/MD – Text File: Click the “Select All Tables for MSA/MD – Text File” button.
The “File Download” dialog box appears that prompts you to open or save the file. If you click the “Open” button, you will be taken to the Report screen with all the tables displayed in Text format.
To satisfy regulatory disclosure requirements, choose “Select All Tables for MSA/MD” and print the tables from each MSA/MD.
Specific regulatory disclosure requirements are
available in the
HMDA Guide on page 26.